bambu® Creates Smaller Versions of Their Most Popular Products
Portland, Oregon - Bigger, does not always mean better. A brand that prides itself on handmade eco-friendly values, and their use of natural materials – Bambu – has created smaller versions of their top products that will allow customers to experience their style, comfort and sustainability through lighter, more compact and portable, affordable versions.
A reduction in size does not mean Bambu is making a reduction in quality, as the smaller products are made with the same handcrafted quality—just like their larger counterparts!
From cutting boards to utensils “shrinking” these items will allow more consumers to experience the quality and sustainability of Bambu products and take them anywhere.
Mini Basics Utensils – A trimmed down version of our popular Kitchen Basics set of three essential cooking tools.
- Sized for small batch creations in the kitchen.
- Great for taking along on your next outing.
Mini Artisan Cutting & Serving Board – A Smaller Board for smaller portions.
- Made from sustainably harvested bamboo.
- Perfect for Cheese and crackers for two or small tastings.
Cork Fabric Bowl - Re–introducing Bambu’s original soft cork bowl design. Shape it, fold it down to modify its size for fruits, bread or crackers at table side.
- Now available in our new smallest size 8”.
- Anti-microbial, water and stain-resistant.
Veneerware® – It’s hip to be square and the square collection is growing…and reducing with the new smaller sized Tasting Plates
- 5” and 3 1/2 Tasting Plates.
- Compost approved and made from certified organic sources.
- The Square range of biodegradable plates now includes five (5) sizes.
Kids in the Kitchen – Perfect for the budding chef, and sized for small hands.
- Includes a mini round spoon, mini oval spoon and mini spatula for small batch cooking.
- Sized for small hands mouths.
The full range of Bambu products can be found online at www.bambuhome.com and at selected retailers including Whole Foods, Dean & Deluca, Natural Grocers, Thrive Market online and more.