- We ship within two business days of receiving your order.
- Orders will be shipped from Stockton, CA.
- bambu products are handcrafted. There may be slight variation in color, size, texture or finish. These are not considered flaws.
- For questions concerning Returns or Exchanges, please write firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum opening order is $200. Reorder is $150.
- Orders must be completed in full case pack quantities as indicated online and in our catalog. Orders not meeting the case pack requirements may not be filled.
- Back orders will be shipped within sixty days of the order date.
- All changes to open orders should be submitted in writing.
- All customers must supply bambu with their State Sales Tax or Reseller number.
- Pricing is subject to change. We will do our best to inform customers of price changes before they are effective.
- Orders will be shipped FOB from Stockton, CA or Hanover, PA
- Special routing information must be specified or bambu will ship at own discretion. Special handling requests may be subject to extra charge.
- Due to the nature of our products, some items will be shipped in oversized cartons which may result in higher freight costs.
- Use of credit card will expedite your shipment. If prepaying by check, allow two weeks for check clearance unless an account has been established.
- Late charges of 1.5% per month will be charged to all past due accounts.
- Customer agrees to pay all collection costs and attorney fees.
- Delinquent accounts will be reported to Dun & Bradstreet, Manufacturers Credit Cooperative, and other credit bureaus.
Returns / Claims / Cancellations
- bambu products are handcrafted. There may be some slight variation in color, texture and finish. These are not considered flaws.
- Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies. Any shipping damage or loss must be claimed by consignee with carrier. All other claims must be submitted to Customer Care within ten (10) days of receipt.
- No returns will be accepted without a Bambu return authorization (RA) number. All cartons must be identified with this number. Returns must be received in their original condition at our Stockton, CA warehouse location.
- Returns may be subject to a 20% handling or restocking fee.
- Unauthorized returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee and all freight charges.
- All cancellations must be requested in writing and confirmed by bambu.