Thanks for shopping with bambu.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
bambu products are handcrafted. There may be slight variation in color, size, texture or finish. These are not considered flaws.
You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, we require a couple of things.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original, unopened packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- If you are returning bulk Veneerware items (bulk plates, utensils or serving items):
- Please pack cases into an outer shipping box.
- Please do not place shipping labels directly onto returned cases of bulk Veneerware.
- Please note we can only accept returns of full cases of bulk Veneerware plates or utensils. No partial returns will be accepted.
- Inner sealed bags of plates or utensils must be unopened.
- If you are returning Veneerware Plates in packs of 8 or packs of 25:
- Plastic packaging must be unopened. We are not able to accept returns of opened plates.
- Sealed Cutlery sets must be in unopened, original case pack boxes. Opened cartons or partial cartons may not be returned.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit usually within 5 working days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
Send your item postage paid to:
bambu - returns
720 Gladiola St Suite C
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Items Not Eligible
Products on sale are non-returnable. This includes items in our Last Chance collection.
All Occasion Veneerware Sample Boxes are also not eligible for returns.