Around the holidays we do a lot of entertaining, and everyone always ends up gathered in our kitchen, huddled around the hub of the house. We can already smell the rosemary in the air circling our holiday decorations, from evergreen branches and peppermint sticks to fresh citrus and cloves.
With cooking and decorating at the heart of our holidays, we curated this gift guide with these memories in mind. Share our top cooking and serving go-tos with your family this holiday season. Oh—and each one of these items is eco-friendly, making gift-giving that much better.
[click here to go right to the products page]
Shop our top 10 sustainable gift ideas for your holiday season:
1. Coffee Tray: Whether for breakfast in bed, cookies for Santa or New Year’s champagne, this bamboo tray is the perfect size for serving up holiday magic. Pair with a set of handmade mugs and artisanal cocoa for a gift set.
2. Reusable Straws: Currently trending, our bamboo or glass reusable straws will be a hit this holiday season. Reusable straws are great for the workaholic to show off in the office. Don’t forget to purchase a straw sleeve for extra security. Check out our Reusable Straws Buyer's Guide here for more info.
3. Serving Boards: From classic to artisan design, our highest-quality bamboo serving trays and boards are perfect for everything from charcuterie to cookies. Great for the friend who never ventures too far away from the cheese board.
4. Organic Kitchen Towels: You can never have enough kitchen towels and neither can your friends. Choose from denim or cotton stripe patterns.
5. ECOlunchbox Stainless Three-in-One Box Set: Do you have a meal planner in your friends and family circle? Bye bye plastic to-go containers and hello to this eco-friendly gift.
6. Sporks: This compact eating utensil is great for eating on the go, travel and camping. Perfect size for a stocking-stuffer and good for you friend who is always heading off on their next adventure.
7. Camping Kitchen Gift Set: Put together this DIY camping kitchen gift set for the campers in your life. All of these items will to be more eco-friendly for their next camping adventure: Compostable Utensils, Compostable Dinnerware, and Bamboo Kitchen Cooking Utensil Set. Want to throw in a few extras, shop the full Outdoor collection.
8. BBQ Gift Set: Every family has the grill-master--from meat to veggies these will be his or her new favorite items. Our hemp denim apron is unisex, durable and all-natural. Pair this with our bamboo tongs, which are great for flipping skewers without taking on the heat.
We hope you have a happy holiday season full of cheer and free of plastic.