Undercut Series Cutting Boards
Our Undercut Series of bamboo cutting boards are designed for all of your chopping needs and are a necessary addition to your kitchen repertoire.
With original, functional design and superior quality, we designed a unique bamboo cutting board that allows you to cut, serve, carry and set down, all without breaking a sweat - or spilling a crumb. Our sleek cutting and serving boards are made from sustainably harvested bamboo--a renewable material.
Undercut Series cutting boards are available in four sizes: small, medium, large and extra large boards. Each is finished using a water-based, food-grade adhesive imported from Europe that contains no formaldehydes.
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- No lacquer coating
- Not recommended for microwave or dishwasher
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking
- Consistent color and finish quality
- Small: 6 1/2" L x 6 1/2" W x 5/8" H
- Medium: 10" L x 7" W x 5/8" H
- Large: 14" L x 9" W x 5/8" H
- Extra Large: 17'' L x 12'' W x 5/8" H
Item #022311 (small), #022411 (medium), #022511 (large), #022611 (x-large)
MLK Day: Our Warehouse will be closed on Monday, January 20th to observe Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
President's Day: Our Customer Care office and warehouse will be closed on Monday, February 17th to observe President's Day.
Please allow extra time for processing and shipping during these holiday times.
We ship Monday through Friday from Portland, Oregon. We do our very best to ship within 2 business days. The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location.
At this time, we ship to US addresses only.
bambu is pleased to offer Free Standard Ground Shipping* on orders over $75.00. Standard Ground Shipping will be either USPS Parcel Select or UPS Ground. Orders shipped via Free Standard Ground Shipping will deliver within 7-10 business days. If your order is time sensitive, please call us at 855-630-3149 to discuss your options.
*Please note that orders shipping to Hawaii or Alaska are excluded from our Free Ground Shipping offer. Shipping via USPS Standard Post to Alaska or Hawaii may take several weeks- we suggest you use Priority Mail for a more timely arrival. Offer also not valid for orders shipping beyond the contiguous United States.
If you have an urgent need to receive items for an event, we offer two methods of expedited shipping**. We highly recommend you call us, prior to placing your order, to inquire about expedited shipping. We'd be happy to check shipping times to ensure your order is received in time for your event. Customer Care can be reached at 855.630.3149, and we are available from 8 am to 4 pm (Pacific time) Monday through Friday.
UPS 2 Day: Your order will be delivered by UPS 2 business days after it is shipped. This does not include processing time. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
UPS 3 Day: Your order will be delivered by UPS 3 business days after it is shipped. This does not include processing time. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
**Due to unforeseen weather conditions or peak volume times, UPS may experience unavoidable delays in package delivery. We are not responsible for delays in the UPS delivery network. While we make every attempt to ship your order in a timely manner, we do not have contrail over the final delivery date of your package.
Please note that USPS Priority is not a guaranteed delivery service, and is not recommended for urgent orders.
Return Policy:Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for details.
- Reusable Bamboo Straws4.51613 star rating(31)$10.00
- Gaby Bamboo Crumb Board5.0 star rating(7)$36.00
- Organic Bamboo Baby's...4.88889 star rating(9)$10.30
- Tongs, Small5.0 star rating(4)$5.30
- Veneerware® Bamboo Square Plates4.91667 star rating(36)$8.70
- Reusable Bamboo Chopsticks (4 Sets)4.90909 star rating(11)$9.00
- Veneerware® Bamboo Spoons, Bulk...4.33333 star rating(6)$65.00
- Veneerware® Bamboo Knife, Fork,...4.82609 star rating(23)$10.00
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
bambu products are tested by international 3rd party laboratories as food safe or food appropriate.
We hope that answers your questions!
shape/ design , size, utility and quality, are very satisfied with.
easy to maintain and sanitary oriented.
1. Try rinsing or soaking (10 min) them with vinegar, then washing as usual. Vinegar is a wonderful deodorizer and also fights bacteria. Vinegar can be diluted in water at about 3 Tbsp. per cup of water and let sit on the cutting board for about 10 minutes.
2. Use one teaspoon of liquid chlorine bleach per quart of clean water to sanitize and deodorize surfaces and allow it to stand for several minutes, then rinse and air-dry or pat dry with fresh paper towels.
To be completely secure, we also recommend designating one board to use only for meat, poultry and fish, and another for other fresh food that may not get cooked.
Will you replace it? I can send you back the 3 parts.